Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BROAD STREET BRAWLER



Just wrapped this one up and wanted to share my first attempt at an all brush canvas, absolutely no markers were used. I must say, outlining and putting a shell with a brush is a bit tricky. I have to paint so much more careful since I cant just put a thicker black marker outline to hide my mistakes. Also, I'm using all brands of acrylic and some are more opaque than others. This makes it very difficult to make sure the colors don't bleed through where their not suppose to and also cover what needs to be covered. Basically, alot of trial and error. I love the way it looks and the no flash burns because of the no glossy deco marker is great. Click here to see them side by side.


Also, don't forget that prints, buttons and more are available at the BODEGA.

No comments: