Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Aint no such things as halfway crooks...

I got invited by Rick to be a featured artist at this months Peel Here 08 in California this year. I ended up sending them 2 small canvases and a butt load of stickers. During the night of the event though, something horrible happend and 1 of my canvases got stolen from the wall. It didn't stop there, Under Water Pirate's canvas also got stolen and a customized munny. Now i know these art shows attract vandals and people who break the law on a daily basis, but I didn't know that they started to turn on their own kind. It was very disappointing to hear this coming from such a great show. Rick from PeelHere has been kind enough to compensate me for my losses. Its such a shame that times are hard like this, that people will steal from their own kind. Your suppose to support the movement, not hinder it. The canvas got stolen is the purple furry TORO pictured below. Thanks 14bolt for the shot! If you are reading this, enjoy your stolen canvas. Your obviously a fan, but not enough to show support.

On the flip side of things, you are slick enough not to get caught. We should start a gang of thieves together. I'll need your expertise on my team. Now I just gotta find a driver, a strong man, a hacker and a hot chick that can blow shit up.

No comments: