Monday, July 26, 2010

Die Antwoord at Voyeur in Philly!


Thanks to Making Time for putting on such a kick ass show! I haven't exited a club in years where I was dripping in sweat and stinking like cigarettes and LOVED every second of it. I thought I could hang and braved it in the front for about 4-5 songs until the bouncers in the club shoved me out of the front of the crowd cuz I was "pushing" That was the only complain about that night. Let the crowd do its thing and the more you fight with it, the more the crowd will resist. Enjoy the show! Click on the jump for more pics of the night.



Here are 2 blurry and dark videos from upstairs

More pics here


Yolandi came out 2nd. A DJ came out with the mask they usually wear, but I'm not sure if it 
was DJ Hi-Tek


She spit a couple rhymes, hyped up the crowd


Ninja came out with almost matching outfit. It was like looking at a Keith Harring doodle on acid while you ate mushrooms for the first time.


Ninja hypin the crowd


This is right before he started with..." Yo Im a Ninja!"


Spittin some hot fire lyrics that it glowing when it comes out!


Yo-Landi and Ninja, favorite pic of the night


Yo-Landi stayed in the hoodie for about 2 songs, she had atleast 3-4 costume changes.


More Yo-Landi


Die Fakken Antwoord!!!


Projected from upstairs 


The crowd was left sweaty and wanting more!




No comments: