Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Autumn Society



Last first friday i went and checked out the 8-bit and Beyond show at Brave New Worlds and was amazed at all the throwback/video game inspired art works displayed. Tons of people came out and even a dj spinning some classic 8-bit video game soundtrack was blasting through out the night. I got to meet one of my favorite artists in the group, Chogrin. He has an amazing style and was great to see his work in person. I gave him a sticker and he knew my stuff and I was stoked on that. He even invited me to be part of the Autumn Society. So i'll be posting a few stuff their too! I'm so glad to be associated with such great artists that put out a fuckin amazing caliber of work between all of them. Check out the Autumn Society blog now!

No comments: