Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Josh? colabs





Got some Josh? colabs done from his pack (earlier post scroll down). The first one is an X-Men colab. Josh? asked me first who I would choose for a colab like this and I immediately said Beast of course cuz he's a big fuzz ball. Josh? ended up doing the beast though cuz he started it, great minds think alike. haha The other 1 is a Josh? burping an EL TORO with UWP and Ticky holding the bottom of the colab down. Lastly the colab was suppose to be Mario Kart themed, but ended up just being regular fun GoKarts. Still pretty exciting though :) Got inspired by the new Flying Fortress toy "Le Mans" edition that just came out. Check it out here! If you want to donate one please don't hesitate to contact me.

If you want to do a sticker colab, send me an email and lets get things started! "Le Mans" toy is not necessary, but will make things alot more awesome.

No comments: