Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SANTA MUERTE TEES

Sizes

Posted about these a few months ago, but the plans never really came into fruition like I intended it to be. Long story short, I got some of my tees back. My loss is now your gain. These are going on sale for super cheap, just trying to move them to get more printed soon. The zombie shirts neglected the ladies, now I have some shirts for the girls. The shirts are printed on Ladies Gildan Soft style and the guys are printed on Hanes Beefy tees which are the same tees the Abakus shirts were printed on. I gave alot of these for promotion as well so I only have a very select few sizes left. Its first come first serve on the sizes and will refund the paypal payment if that size you ordered is sold out.

Ladies 2 Smalls, 3 Mediums
Men 1 Small, 2 Mediums, 1 Large

No comments: