Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Autumn Society presents: "The 90's show" Now with pictures!

Here's one of my favorite pieces from the 90's show at Brave New Worlds. Aaaah Real Monsters had great character designs. The story though was meh... Here's the intro. Click on the link below to check out the rest.




Click here to see all my photos!




Here's what the wall looked like. 
Samurai Pizza Cats represent! Wish i took a better pic of it.

Gargoyles was my jam. Disney had a great after noon line up when this was on.


Cammy, ? and Poison Ivy



The Maxx. Influenced my subconscious in creating EL TORO. I loved the comics and the 90's t.v. show.


Might Morphin Power Rangers. Even though this show was racist, I love big robots fighting!


I honestly have not watched a single episode from beginning to end.


Rockos Modern Life.

No comments: