Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"Sneakers" @ Vincent Michael Gallery 12/10/2010

Friday, December 10 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm

Here are the shoes I did for the show called "Good Times". Just remembering childhood and the careless fun times that went on. Got lucky in finding some awesome bright shoelaces thanks to my girlfriend for acquiring them. I also did a canvas and Elizabeth the gallery manager asked me to paint a wall. Which I was very happy to oblige. I really miss painting big and furthermore I miss having a constant supply of paint at my disposal. Hopefully new projects can happen and that would be fixed! Click read more to see a preview of the wall and the canvas that goes along with the shoe. 






SeeSaw & Comic books
 White, blank and boring....
 Sketch and 1st attempt to do a gradient
RWK shoe with finished piece preview.





No comments: