Sunday, January 3, 2010

Butcher block


Another painting done with no markers, I think im getting the hang of it.


Had this concept for a while in my head and I'm happy I got it down about 99% of how I saw it in my head first. I went through several sketches to get the twist and the pose correct so it makes sense.

Sometimes splitting yourself and trying to please every one will cause your own demise. I can't help feel that alot last year. I was really just trying to push my creative talents, but in the same time try to make everyone around me be happy. You gotta look out for yourself though because no one else will.

Hello 2010, I hope you are kind to me.

What do we say anyways? "Twenty ten"? "Two thousand & ten"? "Two Zero Ten"?

Don't forget, prints, buttons and other items are available in the Bodega. Click the link on the right for more details.

No comments: