Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hazardous Toro Ahead


Hazardous Toro ahead, originally uploaded by ELTORO215.
"Don't forget your potholders, cuz your holding hot shit!" - MF DOOM

A new take on the bone versions of TORO i've drawn in the past. Ive been wanting to do that effect on the eyes for awhile on something and never had the right piece till now.

This is an 8x8 acrylic canvas. I got a gift card from my gf on my bday and finally got to splurge on some supplies at Utrecht and the following week I ended up getting more canvases at Blick. Ridiculous sales are happening since art kids are coming back in school. I picked up like 6 of these 8x8's. I think it'll look real neat once they are all hung up.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, I just got NBA2k10 and that's occupying my time alot. hah

And thanks to Revok for putting me on to Die Antwoord from South Africa. Just watch and enjoi the jeenyus of Die Anterwood!

Taxijam presents Die Antwoord from taxijam on Vimeo.



1 comment:

Joshua Wysocki said...

great painting, no more black outlines!

haha
die antwoord... a buddy showed me those videos too the other day, love them!